Senior Cinematic Animator
IO Interactive is currently looking for a full-time Senior Cinematic Animator to join Project 007, a brand new James Bond video game to be developed and published by IOI.
Featuring a wholly original Bond story, players will step into the shoes of the world's favourite Secret Agent to earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story.
If you're interested in building out this exciting and unique project with us, we should have a conversation about unleashing your skills into the iconic James Bond universe.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the lead animator and the rest of the team, in the creation of outstanding cinematic experiences.
- Deliver high quality key-framed and motion-capture animations with an emphasis on realism and emotion.
- Contribute to the improvement of the animation pipeline.
Who you are:
- 5 years minimum animation experience with VFX, film or cinematics.
- You are passionate about storytelling, film, and games.
- Experience with both motion capture and hand-keyed animation.
- Highly skilled in Maya and Motion Builder.
- Exceptional skilled in realistic body mechanic and facial animations.
- Proficient camera animator.
- Fluency in English.
We would love if you had:
- Experience with film editing.
- 3D Generalist.
- Experience with a game engine, such as Unreal, Unity or a bespoke engine.
- Professional experience developing narrative driven games.
- On Set Motion Capture experience.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is an independent video game development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö, Barcelona, and Istanbul. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multi platform video games in the last decade, we are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
We know that to achieve those goals, we need courage, talented people, and a great working environment – and we do our utmost to have all of that. Across our multiple studios, we’re working on several projects. Crucially though, we’re all one team. We value the work and impact that each person brings to the table, and we actively encourage new ideas, whilst listening to your insights along the way.
We have a dedicated team of People Managers, who look after you as an individual and as an employee. With more than 40 nationalities, we know that everyone is different, and we are proud to have a reputation for being a friendly workplace with highly-talent people.
The position is open in both our Malmö, Barcelona, Istanbul and Copenhagen offices, and we will take your location preference into consideration. We welcome candidates from all over the world, and we support VISA and relocation.
Please include a portfolio with your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Barcelona, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Malmö
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Vacancy ID
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are dedicated to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning proprietary Glacier technology.
Senior Cinematic Animator
Loading application form
Already working at IOI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.