IO Interactive is currently looking for an Animation Director to join Project 007, a brand-new James Bond video game to be developed and published by IOI. Featuring a wholly original Bond story, players will step into the shoes of the world's favourite Secret Agent to earn their 00 status in the very first James Bond origin story.
What you will do:
- Set out the artistic charter for the entire game based on the creative direction (reference films, competitors’ games, design documents) by developing visual concepts and remaining aware of the quality of the data integration in the engine.
- Communicate expectations of the artistic vision to the team in regards to quality and content through appropriate visual references and documents describing the artistic direction.
- Validate the work carried out by gameplay and cinematic teams to ensure that quality objectives are met and that the elements produced are in line with the game’s vision and the artistic charter by making the vision accessible and ensuring that it is well understood.
- Ensure the project’s direction is followed by working in close collaboration with directors and leads.
- Participate and direct mocap shoots for gameplay and cinematics.
Who you are:
- Managed teams who worked with Motion Capture.
- Someone who can define a creative vision for animation.
- Previous leadership experience in video game animation or other relevant experience with proven track record of shipped AAA titles.
- Good understanding of game engines and the tech.
- Good technical knowledge of animation processes and pipeline.
Who we are:
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are committed to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning, proprietary Glacier technology.
We know that to achieve those goals, we need courage, talented people and a great working environment – and we do our utmost to have all of that. Across our multiple studios, we’re working on several projects. Crucially though, we’re all one team. We value the work and impact that each person brings to the table and we actively encourage new ideas, whilst listening to your insights along the way.
We have a dedicated team of People Managers, who look after you as an individual and as an employee. With more than 40 nationalities, we know that everyone is different and we are proud to have a reputation for being a friendly workplace with highly-talent people.
- Barcelona, Copenhagen, Malmö
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Vacancy ID
IO Interactive is an independent videogame development and publishing company with studios in Copenhagen, Malmö and Barcelona. As the creative force behind some of the most talked-about multiplatform video games in the last decade, we are dedicated to creating unforgettable characters and experiences – all powered by our award-winning proprietary Glacier technology.
Loading application form
Already working at IOI?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.